Friday, September 3, 2010

Open Doors Weekend Market 4th & 5th Sep 2010

Hello Internet folks!

I've been busy, busy, busy. Nothing like a deadline to get me sewing. It's a good thing my broadband was dead for at least 12 hours today. More time to sew! But I'm still switching to Starhub the minute my contract is up. I made 8 items. Can you believe that? Okay, they're little pouches.

 For these 2 change purses, I dove into my UFO basket and found these little patches. I cannot remember what they're for so they became zip pouches.
Can you tell this is a dragonfly? Done in backstitch on denim. Ouch. My poor fingers.

I made 1 of this drawstring pouch for sale at SAM and I loved it so much I decided to make 2 more.
3 drawstring bags with round fat bottoms.

See you!

Open Doors Weekend Market
Orchard Central (next to 313@Somerset)
Saturday and Sunday, 4th & 5th Sep
11am-8pm both days

3 comments:

*Tea said...

gl on the sales again hun!
though i am sure you don´t need it :D
the new pouches are all sooo lovely!
my favorites are first and last picture.. lol...
first picture because they are so colourful! *reminds me of summer*
last picture because of its simple linen design... nothing better than the beauty of simplicity! :D

Jenny said...

I like the last one too Jane! Have a great sale.

Micki said...

What great bags! All of them are pretty!
Micki

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Bag Pattern Shop

https://www.etsy.com/shop/projectsbyjane

My Applique Patterns

https://www.etsy.com/shop/projectsbyjane?section_id=15580078&ref=shopsection_leftnav_2

My Embroidery Patterns

https://www.etsy.com/shop/projectsbyjane?section_id=15580078&ref=shopsection_leftnav_2