Monday, November 15, 2010

My Next Craft Market

Hello friends,
It's been a while since my last post. I'm still here, alive and well. I have news! My next craft market is this Saturday 20th November. Details below:

Venue: The Peranakan Museum
Date: 20th November, Saturday
Time: 6pm to 10pm

I'm participating in the Art Mart which is part of the Explore Singapore: The Magic of the Night.
Lots of exciting programs have been lined up. Let me interest you with some highlights.
- an illusionist show by JC Sum and Ning @8pm, @9pm, @10pm
- live jazzy, electronic sound-scape performances by Muon
- live Ska rhythm by Cesspit
- free glitter tattoo
- create a unique tote bag using silk-screen technique. note:registration is required for tote bag creation. (not sure if any more vacancies)

Best of all, admission to the museum is FREE from 6pm onwards. Free ice-cream, candy floss. Gosh, what not to like? Btw, parental discretion is advised for some of the programs. If I'm not mistaken, toddlers aren't allowed to watch the illusionist show. Please go here if you want to find out more about the activities.

I'll try my best to come up with a few new bags in time for Saturday. I hope to see you then!

Take care.

2 comments:

*Tea said...

did i read free ice-cream and candyfloss? :D
sounds like an exciting place for a crafts market! i wish i could come.

Chris H said...

Good luck at your next market... and I hope to see a photo of your Stay Open Bags!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Bag Pattern Shop

https://www.etsy.com/shop/projectsbyjane

My Applique Patterns

https://www.etsy.com/shop/projectsbyjane?section_id=15580078&ref=shopsection_leftnav_2

My Embroidery Patterns

https://www.etsy.com/shop/projectsbyjane?section_id=15580078&ref=shopsection_leftnav_2