|My One-Ring Wonder|
I think making this bag this week triggered my mid-life crisis - with bag-making. I really shouldn't make the same bag over and over again. It can really get to you.
8 Signs I'm Having A Mid-life Crisis
1. Making bags is starting to bore me.
2. I'm thinking of having a fling - you know with aprons, scarves, skirts, even shorts.
3. I've been impulsive lately.
- buying wool
- buying fabric in every colourway available
- sewing with non-matching thread
4. I've been overly-nostalgic - constantly going thru' my old blog posts, looking at what I used to make, my first love.
5. I've been drinking too much caffeine - just to get thru' sewing one bag.
6. I'm starting to question my purpose in bag-making.
7. I feel adventurous - ruffles excite me. Beads excite me. Lace excite me.
8. I no longer pose with my bags or spend any time with them once they are made.
I've got some thinking to do, don't I?