Sunday, July 3, 2011

Projects By Jane's Hall Of Fame

Dear friends,

One of the fun part about creating tutorials and ePattern is seeing what folks who use them produce.

Over the years, I've had invitations from my readers to go check out their creations at their blogs. Some simply send me photos via email or post it in my Flickr Group. I felt like a proud mama.




(Yes, this is secretly another chance to plug my ePattern!)


Anyhoo, when my ePattern went on sale recently, I was more than curious to see the results. I really, really wanted to see what "my babies" would look like. Much to my delight, Aesoon who had bought my ePattern published her pouches on BurdaStyle. I asked for her permission to publish them here and she said Yes. Thank you, Aesoon.

Here they are:








She used fabric remnants but look at the effort that went into mixing and matching.



Her choice of beads is really fantastic!


I don't know about you but when I look at this image, I could almost hear Julie Andrews singing:
The hills are alive with the sound of music...

See you soon.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Those are really pretty! I love that blue lining on the one...and the beads are really pretty :)

Chris H said...

'The halls are alive with the sound of colour!"... they are gorgeous.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Bag Pattern Shop

https://www.etsy.com/shop/projectsbyjane

My Applique Patterns

https://www.etsy.com/shop/projectsbyjane?section_id=15580078&ref=shopsection_leftnav_2

My Embroidery Patterns

https://www.etsy.com/shop/projectsbyjane?section_id=15580078&ref=shopsection_leftnav_2