Friday, August 14, 2015
This week I also tried eating more for lunch but it hasn't been smooth sailing. My stomach still likes small meals and every time I eat more, the excessive bloating feels too overwhelming. The good news is I don't get as many headaches. Outside food is still a big problem. Yesterday I ventured out to eat. All I had was a bowl of chicken soup and I only had 1/4 of the soup and some of the chicken. Maybe it was too oily. Whatever. It's always a mystery to me. I suffered from bloating and a big fat headache for hours. It wasn't even delicious.
Enough about my food struggles. Remember in this post I threatened to weigh myself every Friday and announce it to the whole world? Well I'm carrying out that threat.
Last Friday I weighed 59.9kg. This means I have lost 1kg since last Friday and a grand total of 4kg 100g since 21st July this year.
14th Aug 2015 - 58.9kg
7th Aug 2015 - 59.9kg
21st July 2015 - 63kg
I've been busy examining myself to find out where my weight loss is most noticeable.
1. My wrists. Of all places! I already have thin wrists so I would appreciate if they don't get thinner.
2. My shoulders. Again, this is an area I don't wish to lose weight.
3. My chest. Here I have a dilemma. I want to keep the boobs but lose the fats especially at the side. When I wear my bra, I don't like to see fats bulging out of my bra straps. This is why I avoid wearing thin t-shirts. I'm happy to report that the fats at the side has decreased a little. I may have sacrificed a bit of boobs too.
4. My tummy. I have a huge tummy. I think most women do! It's like I'm carrying a layer of fats around. I have lost a little in this area but it's not enough. I think some toning exercises is required.
5. My butt. I kinda "feel" there's some fats lost. I'm actually happy with my butt and don't want them to be too thin as I think a fleshy butt looks nicer in jeans and shorts.
6. My thighs don't seem to have lost any weight at all. I've always had fat thighs even when I was thin.
By the way, hubs don't seem to have noticed my weight loss. He said I look the same!!!!!!!
My fitness this week was low. I only attempted to run once and after getting all dressed, I went downstairs and it started raining. But I made up for it with a lot of walking. I wasn't very consistent with my Pilates either so I need to keep to a routine.
Next week I hope to maintain this weight. My focus though is on having a healthier diet without bloating and headaches.