Tuesday, March 13, 2018

The Great Craft Exchange

Hey folks,

I don't know if you're aware - I'll be attending The Great Craft Exchange at Marinate this Saturday as a vendor. (It's in Singapore. Apologies to international readers!) This event is organised by Momshoo. The idea for this event is to destash craft supplies. It is open to public and if you're interested to attend as a shopper, you can read about it here. I'll be sharing a table or floor space(whichever is assigned to us) with Corinna.

Date: 17 March 2017, Saturday, 3pm to 5pm
Venue: 6 Ubi Road 1 Wintech Centre #05-13 S408726

As you know, I no longer do craft markets. Between 2009 to 2013, I bought or was gifted a fair amount of craft supplies. Since I can't take them to my grave, I've decided to either sell or give them away this Saturday. I'm not bringing a ginormous amount of craft supplies because space is limited. Also, I've discovered I can't part with many of my craft supplies!

Anyway, I thought I'll post photos of some of the items I'll be bringing. I apologise for not editing the photos, all taken with my phone as my hand-held Dyson vacuum cleaner injured my wrist and I'm limiting the usage of my right hand to allow it to heal.

p.s. I won't tell you which items are free. I'll let you guess.



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Bag Pattern Shop

https://www.etsy.com/shop/projectsbyjane

My Applique Patterns

https://www.etsy.com/shop/projectsbyjane?section_id=15580078&ref=shopsection_leftnav_2

My Embroidery Patterns

https://www.etsy.com/shop/projectsbyjane?section_id=15580078&ref=shopsection_leftnav_2