Monday, May 24, 2010

Feather Stitch 2 Way Crossbody Bag

Singapore is no longer habitable to me. In the late morning I had to leave my home to go to the MRT station which is only 5 minutes away. Just 2 min in the open and I started to sweat. I don't like to sweat. Sweating is a big deal to me. I would often report to my hubs, "Look, I'm sweating!" It took another 5 min for the train to arrive and the MRT station where I live is the open-air kind. If I'm out in the open air for too long, my brain goes into Desert Mode. You know, the mode where in my mind I'm crawling on the hot desert sand, lips parched, the sun beating down mercilessly on me seaching desperately for air conditioning. Of course when the train finally arrived, I had to stumble into the cold air dramatically.

My home is equipped with 6 ceiling fans and 1 standing fan so no danger of me feeling hot at home. Otherwise it would be impossible for me to do any sewing. I made another 2 way crossbody bag. I love making this kind of bags. I'm sure I've mentioned this many times before.

As a tote.
As a crossbody bag.

I embroidered feather stitches.

My 4th bag for June MAAD. 11 sewing days left.

3 comments:

Mayya @ Sew Chic and Unique said...

This is so pretty i love it!

Dont talk tome about the heat here its 45+ degrees and you really think twice about going out!

tamdoll said...

Beautiful!

Good luck staying cool... I know we're having a "heat wave" here- expected to be around 92 F. by Wednesday.

Blu said...

Wow! That tote is so cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Bag Pattern Shop

https://www.etsy.com/shop/projectsbyjane

My Applique Patterns

https://www.etsy.com/shop/projectsbyjane?section_id=15580078&ref=shopsection_leftnav_2

My Embroidery Patterns

https://www.etsy.com/shop/projectsbyjane?section_id=15580078&ref=shopsection_leftnav_2